Saturday, April 23, 2011

I'm no door knob...

indoors

outdoors/sunshine
This color is a nice silver polish. It applied pretty easily and required 3 thin coats for full coverage without a visible nail line. The bottle claims the polish has a "built in topcoat", but I still added a top coat to make it extra super duper shiny :)
With this one, you have to be pretty careful with the application so it doesn't get streaky...

This is one of my oldies, so I'm not sure if it is still available in stores...

The color is an almost perfect match for the satin nickel door knobs I have in my house... :)


Brand: Cover Girl
Collection: Nail Slicks
Color Name/Number: Silver Belle #271

That's all for now :)
Anutka

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and reading what you have to say! So don't be shy... comment! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...