Thursday, July 14, 2011

Zoya's fall collection is calling my name...

For those who have been following my blog for a while, you know I have a weak spot for dark, vampy colors. One peak at my Earth Day Zoya order probably says it all. I could wear them year round and be perfectly happy. This is why I'm sooo excited for the Zoya fall collection which is filled with gorgeous deep colors!

One color I will be getting for sure is Anja! Not only does it look gorgeous, but it has my name on it! :) I use my nickname Anutka here on the blog, but officially my name is Anna. Anja (or Anya) is short for Anna in Russian. Yes, I know it is not shorter in English, but in Russian it is only 3 letters. :) Although I have always spelled mine Anya, the more common spelling is Anja, so I guess I'll forgive Zoya on this one ;)

So excited... just look at it :D

 
Photo from the Zoya blog

For more info, take a look at Zoya's blog post:
Zoya Anja - Fall Nail Polish Color Preview

Thanks for looking!
Anutka :)

4 comments:

  1. Hi. I love vampy colors too, but reds above all.
    And Anja is one of the colors i'm most excited about in this collection.
    I hope the day they decide to make a "July" polish is a to die for red or an otherworld iridiscent black.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should send them a suggestion! I think they are always accepting on FB... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's a Jana too! Spelling it with one 'n' is also the popular way, so I feel your pain there. But I do like the Jana color even though it's a neutral!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Janna, too bad they didn't check with us 1st :D

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and reading what you have to say! So don't be shy... comment! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...