Monday, October 17, 2011

Day 17 - Glitter - Wet n Wild Night Prowl

I have been bit by the Halloween bug and really excited about dark vampy colors. So, for the glitter challenge, I reached for a color that is both deliciously dark and glittery. The glitter was a bit hard to capture with the camera and it looks better in person. The color is Night Prowl from the Wet n Wild main line, but it has recently been re-released (as far as I can tell) as Purple Potion in the tombstone shaped Fantacy Maker.

The polish itself is a black base packed with purple glitter. The glitter sparkles beautifully through the base and is not at all overpowered by the black. Application was great, I applied two coats plus a top coat. It probably could have benefited from a thicker topcoat or at least a second layer. I have been wearing it all weekend and loving it :)



Just look at that glitter...


Outside, slightly blinded and very reflective in the sun...



Brand: Wet n Wild  
Collection: Wild Shine - Main Line  
Color Name/Number: Night Prowl, C467

Free of Formaldehyde, Toluene, Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP)

Thanks for looking!
Anutka :)

5 comments:

  1. I've also been bit by the Halloween bug! I love this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is still in my untrieds! I need to swatch it ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just lost my comment. :( I said: A polish with black base and purple glitter is definitely my kind of polish. Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anything dark and I want it!
    Not sure what happened to me, I used to love sheer pinks :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and reading what you have to say! So don't be shy... comment! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...